1. Dark Grey: This can also be a "Titanium" color.
2. Kraft: This is an earthy color that can be dressed up or dressed down. Great for Boho or Rustic weddings.
3. Green: This green is probably the most natural of the greens. A true yellow green like the colors you would find outdoors.
4. Light Blue: This can also be called "Hydrangea."
5. Light Grey: An extremely versatile color that can be paired with just about any color. We have chosen hot pink.
6. Mocha: Just a deep chocolate brown and just beautiful with cream or white.
7. Yellow: Always a great choice for spring.
8. Orange: A beautiful shade for spring. This one can also be called "Tangerine."
|Dark Grey Wedding Invitations|
|Kraft Wedding Invitations|
|Green Wedding Invitations|
|Light Blue Wedding Invitations|
|Light Grey Wedding Invitations|
|Mocha Wedding Invitations|
|Yellow Wedding Invitations|
|Orange Wedding Invitations|