Monday, April 14, 2014

Purple Wedding Inspiration from Occasions In Print

Okay, purple has been my favorite color since the fourth grade when my grandmother made me a purple quilt for my bed.  The love carried on through my high school years when I wore a deep purple dress to my first prom.  So, you might expect that I had a purple wedding, right?  Well, wrong.  For some reason, it never occurred to me to have a purple wedding and instead I had my heart set on a black and white wedding.  No regrets, but if I ever have another wedding which would only be if I marry my husband again, I am definitely doing it up purple.  After all, it is the color royalty and endless possibilities. So, enjoy a few of my favorite ideas in all shades of purple and for everything from the bridesmaid dresses to the flowers and of course, the Purple Wedding Invitations. And for even more inspiration visit our Purple Wedding Ideas board on Pinterest.

www.onewed.com

Purple Wedding Invitations

www.enfianced.com

Purple Wedding Invitations

www.theknot.com

www.myweddecorations.blogspot.com

www.weddingwire.com

www.marieeatoutprix.fr

Purple Wedding Invitations

Purple Wedding Accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment